2-Band Marine Antenna Covering Marine VHF and
900 MHz Cellular (GSM, NMT-900)
- Covers 155-162 MHz (marine VHF) and 890-960 MHz (GSM and NMT-900) with 0 dBd gain on both bands.
- Mounting : standard marine 1" revolving nut system (Easy to exchange with an existing antenna - the downlead cable may be reused).
- Saves weight and exploits the precious space at the masthead best possible.
- Performs much better than two antennas (often mounted too close to each other - thereby destroying each other's performance).
- Only one downlead cable necessary - saves additional weight . RG-213 recommended for lowest cable loss on both bands.
- Mount the antenna as high as possible and unibstructed by metal objects.
- Optional splitting filter (diplexer) type DIPX 225/330 available to connect the two radio telephones to the downlead cable.
- Wide range of accessory mounting brackets available
Contact us :
Tel : +33 1 39 31 28 00
Fax : + 33 1 39 31 27 00